Please use this list to help you follow the important steps in the process of enrollment.
In order to enroll your child in CHAMPS BRICKELL, you must provide the following:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Parent ID and the ID of anyone who will be authorized to remove the child from the center
- A School Entry Health Exam form (formerly known as “yellow” form) from a pediatrician
- An up-to-date Florida Certificate of Immunization or documentation of exemption from immunizations (formerly known as “blue” form)
- A completed Champs Brickell application for enrollment and all additional forms
- A non-refundable registration fee
In order to ease your child’s transition into our program we strongly recommend that children begin with a half-day session, which the parents attend with the child. If you are unable to make arrangements to attend a half-day with your child, please speak to the director to make arrangements. Champs Brickell provides all children an equal opportunity to become part of our center regardless of their race, religion, creed, color, national ancestry, disability, sex, or any special needs.
Champs Brickell 1050 Brickell Ave Suite 110 Miami, FL 33131